I am proud to represent the 56th District of the New York State Senate. During my time in the State Senate I have helped lead the way to expand job creating initiatives, fought for increased property tax relief for hard working families and have advocated for better funding for our public schools. I promise to continue to fight for our community in Albany, by working together we can find solutions to the issues that are affecting families and businesses across New York.
- Voted for a two percent property tax cap to stop out of control state spending
- Supported a new property tax relief program that will provide $1.5 billion in tax relief.
- Has worked actively to expand economic development opportunities in the Greater Rochester Community as a member of the Finger Lakes - Regional Economic Development Council.
- Voted to approve the START-UP NY program that will help attract new and expanding businesses to college campuses across Upstate New York.
- Voted for record support to local K-12 schools
- Secured funding to improve technology and amenities in schools and at local public libraries, an important extension of our schools and education system.
A Proud Tradition Of Putting People First